6 days ago
Learn about developer tools to build on Bitcoin SV
We are glad to announce that we are launching a series of webinars dedicated to help Hackathon contestants in their project submission process.
Join us for our first Hackathon webinar on Tuesday 7th July at 5PM (BST)
This session will be dedicated to developer tools that can help you build on Bitcoin SV.
Presenter: Joshua Henslee
Contents covered in this session:
- _unwriter's Bitbus
- _unwriter's Bitsocket
- TwetchPay widget
- Matterpool's TXQ
- BitcoinFiles-SDK & APIs
Important: capacity is limited for this session so we will be prioritizing attendance for Hackathon registrants. Please make sure…
16 days ago
USD $100,000 IN BSV PRIZES UP FOR GRABS!
Here are some reminders to keep you on-point throughout the competition:
- Discord is the official communication platform with moderators, so make sure you have it installed and your account is logged in.
- Announcements will be posted in the BSV Hackathon Discord channel and on the Devpost platform, in addition to email updates for things such as timing, tutorial videos, and some tips and tricks.
- nChain staff will be readily available for consultation, but only during official UK working hours. After that, they will try to get to you…
17 days ago
STAY ON COURSE BY FOLLOWING THE BITCOIN SV HACKATHON GUIDELINES
The rules and code of conduct for the 3rd Bitcoin SV Hackathon are now available. These guidelines will help to ensure that all participants enjoy a welcoming and fair environment.
Some of the guidelines include:
- The application you design should leverage the unique properties of Bitcoin SV.
- The nChain staff will be available to provide high-level advice, particularly on the Bitcoin SV protocol and infrastructure.
- The Bitcoin SV Hackathon provides a safe and comfortable environment and harassment-free experience for everyone. The harassment of participants in…
17 days ago
BUILD AN APPLICATION THAT BREAKS DOWN INDUSTRY DATA SILOS
We're excited to announce the theme for the 3rd BSV Hackathon: Connecting the world to one global blockchain.
We would like to see examples of the real world being connected to, and making use of, Bitcoin as a common set of record - promoting interoperability between systems where this hasn’t previously been feasible.
Examples can include solutions that:
- Make it easier for companies in different industries to interact.
- Improve the ability of businesses, organizations, and consumers to operate across borders.
- Enable consumers to use their data to interact with…